Is Processed With Alkali Bad Is 100% Cocoa Bad When Maintaining Your Weight?

|

Is 100% Cocoa Bad when maintaining your weight? - is processed with alkali bad

Come to achieve a 100% cocoa powder, Hershey, Hershey Special Dark.
READ THIS.
* Since 1894
* A blend of natural cocoa Dutcher
* 100% Cocoa
* Natural source of antioxidants, flavonoids
* The natural antioxidants in tea can and certain fruits are found in the Hershey's Special Dark chocolate. Enjoy in moderation as part of a healthy diet and an active life. A portion (5 g) contains 5 calories and 0 grams of fat.
* Hershey's Cocoa Special Dark is specially blended to provide a darker color and rich taste of sophisticated dessert. However, Dutch processed cocoa is usually low, natural antioxidants than cocoa, and therefore provides Hershey's SPECIAL DARK Cocoa antioxidants less thaNo natural unsweetened cocoa, Hershey's

That is what it is about them the cocoa-growing 100%? as if I wanted to make my own hot chocolate? In trying to keep my weight.

Ingredients: cocoa, cocoa processed with alkali.
Part-5 grams
Total fat, .50 g
Go Sugar

Id do better than my own hot chocolate, then the type of swell is full of stuff!
Yes, I am addicted to Hershey! HERSHEY I love it! lol
old in 18 years, I lost 30 pounds and I want to stay here! But I want to live a lil far with the food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment