Cd Key Tv Tuner Pinnacle MY COMPUTER COULD NOT RECOGANIZE THE GENIUS TV TUNER PCIMA CARD. I LOST THEINSTALLATION CD. BUT I KNOW THE KE?

|

MY COMPUTER COULD NOT RECOGANIZE THE GENIUS TV TUNER PCIMA CARD. I LOST THEINSTALLATION CD. BUT I KNOW THE KE? - cd key tv tuner pinnacle

I have Genie TV tuner card for my laptop with CD-installtion. I have the key number on the CD. NOW, I lost the CD. I know that the key number. NOT NOW MY LAP TOP TV RECOGANIZE FIP card. I have not even found in the Control Panel Add / Remove hard WARE. I downloaded the driver FIP TV tuner card. But the tuner card does not work. The intention to request the installation CD. ADVICE HOW CAN I MAKE THE CARD RECOGANIZE team. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE LOST THE CD installtion numbers.
WAITING FOR YOUR HELP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment