Shower Rod Built In Hooks Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Coming From Drain Only In Shower. The Actual Water Does Not Have A Scent.?

|

Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell coming from drain only in shower. The actual water does not have a scent.? - shower rod built in hooks

I rented an apartment built for 6 months and had only one tenant. When I saw the house, I noticed a smell from the bathroom, but I thought it was the tenant of the land preious. Up to now, where they soak for 3-4 hours after the final cleaning of the shower with bleach, and the pieces in the leak of bleach and pour the drain atleast once a day and has still not diminished. Infact, after a shower, after only 15 minutes can smell the foul odor of rotten eggs and earth just smells. Without the presence of mold. The day got worse.

I smelled leaking tub and not the water itself is odorless. When running the water, I can smell it.

Only in the shower and bath (which are, separately), and from the taps in the apartment drain.Other (4) have no odor.

I have over the anode rods, and traps. The trap is clean and has no hot water scent.Help please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment