Lymphoma Swollen Foot My Grampa Has Stage 4 Lymphoma And Is Suffering From Extreme Edema...?

|

My grampa has stage 4 lymphoma and is suffering from extreme edema...? - lymphoma swollen foot

especially in the feet and legs ... Only this afternoon, when I changed is his penis had swollen and very scrotu is the size of a coal ball .... not had this problem until now ... sid doctor can not at the weekend that his BP 70/40 What sweiiling say in this area .... his age of 80 years and his condition Thanks

2 comments:

angela f said...

My father died 7 weeks with lymphoma of the brain do not die from cancer, but died of a heart attack caused severe hypertension, the neurologist said it could be cancer, a heart attack but had not drunk in the ICU, had not yet or smoke and was in good shape, so that could not succeed her grandfather never know, I hope that good luck to you and your family to pray for him

angela f said...

My father died 7 weeks with lymphoma of the brain do not die from cancer, but died of a heart attack caused severe hypertension, the neurologist said it could be cancer, a heart attack but had not drunk in the ICU, had not yet or smoke and was in good shape, so that could not succeed her grandfather never know, I hope that good luck to you and your family to pray for him

Post a Comment